This diversified global financial services company has significant operations in the US, UK, Europe and Australasia.
It is a dynamic and fast paced business that has proven stability & success for years, and they require a committed and proactive person to join their middle office team in a temporary capacity.
In this role you will be the daily contact and first point of escalation for clients and internal operations teams.
Your tasks will cover:
- Managing client relationships to ensure the operational service level agreement between the Group and the client.
- Understanding Investment Manager and/or Superannuation clients and their needs
- Maintain high standard of client deliverable and query resolution outputs through continual review and training
- Track all Client deliverables and queries against SLAs
- Manage oversight of accounting transitions
- Run standard change agenda for clients
- Work closely with Senior Management to achieve team and site wide goals and objectives
Finally, you understand Fund Services and experienced in dealing with senior management, and internal stakeholders.
You will be joining a talented team within a premium brand. A unique career opportunity!
Applications welcome – submit your CV now: