This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a newly created and expanding the team, providing high-quality application support to the business and finance teams!
- Working with diverse technologies - Oracle forms, reports, XML Publisher, Discoverer, GL Wand, BI Publisher SQL Server and ad-hoc reports preparation.
- Customizations and enhancements in Oracle ERP modules.
- Handling support cases with the vendor for faster resolution of issues and to handle complicated problems.
- Documentation of user requirements, planning resolution, conducting UAT and deployment of the solution.
- Oracle applications DBA activities like cloning the production instance as a Test (on frequent intervals and to resolve any issues by replicating the production instance), monitoring of services (restart, stopping and memory management), Application levels DBA activities like user management, program management and other activities.
- Involvement in integration/transformation of various in-house software like Taysol, Reap, MRI SAAS, Cougar etc.
- Design and maintenance of integration logic and code for automatic process flow and timely resolution of any integration failures.
- Monitoring of data and process flow at regular intervals.
- Replication issues between various legal entities and consolidations
- Around 3-5 years + experience, providing system/application support to a suite of financial applications and reporting systems or ERPs
- Strong SQL Skills
- Good exposure to reporting solutions, SQL based, OBIEE or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and VBA skills are essential
- Experience as a conduit between IT & Finance, with a good understanding of financial systems processes
- CPA / Finance Qualification desirable but not essential