Own and define the methodology and architecture to be integrated systems and components.
Deploys ERP architecture by recommending software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities; preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; building components and custom designs; designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgrade-ability; documenting system; resolving problems
- Aligning with the following: architecture standards and best practice; Business goals and business unit strategies; existing and planned infrastructure, partnerships, and dependencies
- Defining and documenting a strategically aligned architecture and methodology consistently applicable across the organisation’s systems and business processes
- Design, development and implementation, delivery, documentation and BAU handover of systems and processes consistent with this architecture and methodology
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in a specific business or functional areas. Takes responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements in their area of expertise.
- Within a business change programme, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic domain architectural services within the cybersecurity practice domain.
- Develops and maintains enterprise security architecture for the organisation
- Provision of comprehensive guidance and oversight on the selection of, the development of, and modifications to, security-related solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Collaborate with business, project and other IT stakeholders to ensure the architecture is understood and accepted into production.
- Implements policy and strategy for the selection of solution architecture components, and coordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency. Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
- Accountable to produce solution architecture documentation as defined within the Architecture Practice.
- Participate in IT architecture and project governance forums and frameworks to ensure solutions receive the required sign-offs throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in the research, evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- As a critical member of an IT Project or change initiative team, analyse business problems, understand the process and have the ability to define a solution architecture to meet those requirements.
- Assist with business requirements analysis and capture relating to project initiatives
- 6-10 years of systems architecture experience using Oracle ERP
- Highly skilled requirements and process engineering capabilities
- Formal systems architecture design and delivery certifications
- Significant cloud-based ERP architecture, design and delivery experience
- Polished vendor and stakeholder management capability
- Exceptional communication capabilities with a customer – first focus
- Proven ability to lead transformation in complex environments whilst maintaining staff engagement through effective change management
- Strong understanding of financial and resource management affecting the P&L
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Oracle Cloud certifications
- SABSA foundation/practitioner or similar security architecture certifications