- 12 months (FTC)
- CBD location
- ERP/CRM implementation/upgrade XP
- Financial environment
The primary objective of the role is to provide change leadership for each assigned initiative in collaboration with the project manager and solution implementation team to drive successful engagement, delivery, and adoption of the changes and achieve the desired business outcomes.
This will be achieved through:
- Application of a defined change management process and tools to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support of communication efforts by means of a clear plan regarding the delivery and management of communications
- Change impact assessment in relation to people, process, technology
- Identification of key stakeholders, assessment and understanding of change readiness
- Training delivery in accordance with the agreed learning plan for the project
Design and implementation of each project Change Management Plan and supporting CM deliverables
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan,
- Business Impact Assessment,
- Communication Plan
- Learning and Training plan and supporting materials
- Assess the scale, scope, and complexity of the change within the business context and change environment
- Adhere to governance standards relating to implementation, providing regular status updates, meeting minutes and action lists as part of the wider project governance approach.
- Co-ordination of Change Management activities with the Project Manager, maintaining the Change Plan, escalating risks/issues and aiming to complete on time and in the budget.
- Drive stronger business performance through the successful adoption of Business Technology projects and other change initiatives.
- Develop good relationships with external partners and suppliers who are contributing to the change
- Engage with colleagues in the Business Technology team to share and grow our collective capabilities in the areas of change management, training, engagement, and communications.
- Facilitate a planned transition into business as usual
- Work with the delivery team to define, agree and implement metrics to monitor the success of change adoption, achievement of business outcomes and benefits realization following solution delivery
- Experienced/certified with the Prosci/ADKAR Methodology
- 2 – 3 years in a Change Management role
- Experience in implementing Change Management at a project level
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in stakeholder communications
- Experience in the planning and delivery of training and the provision of documented procedures
- Understanding of the full change management lifecycle
- Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes.
- Experience with impact identification, assessment and treatment strategies
- Operational change planning experience to mitigate disruption to business functions
- Experience with managing change for finance system upgrades and implementations.
- Commercial Real Estate industry experience is beneficial, including exposure to industry-specific applications and systems
- Resilient, self-driven and emotionally intelligent
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
If you have any query please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org