A well-known, multi-national property, construction and infrastructure company boasts stunning headquarters in Sydney CBD. The company has been recognised as one of the world's most innovative as a result of their commitment to sustainability. The business focuses it's efforts on Carbon Neutral construction in a bid to leave a positive legacy by harnessing renewable energy sources. Year on year they are achieving ambitious sustainability targets leading them to be recognised as a global leader in industry for climate change reporting.
You will be establishing and proactively managing stakeholder relationships - providing P&C support across the enterprise and business partnering with managers and the greater P&C team.
- Support the Australian business for P&C initiatives/strategy
- Manage Grievance Resolution and lead/manage investigations
- Facilitate Talent Review and Peer Calibration sessions
- Deliver specific P&C related training
- Complex Career Job Framework queries and job evaluation
- Active member of enterprise wide Project Teams within the P&C remit
- Support Annual P&C activities in the P&C calendar
- Escalation point for P&C Advisors and HR Shared Services
- Management of complex Performance Management Cases
- Management of strategic projects such as restructures and other related projects
- Experienced People & Culture practitioner.
- Innovative in your approach - thinking outside the box to achieve your results.
- Leading projects whilst managing operational HR Generalist role
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related field
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner closely with various stakeholders.
- Strong focus on problem solving
Please get in touch for more information - email@example.com - 0449892069