Our client is a rapidly growing services organisation who have recently established their global operations here in Brisbane. They have a need for an experience PA / Team Assistant to come on board and support the day to day running of their office and team. This role is currently being offered on a part time basis 3 days per week and offers a great deal of flexibility to work from home.
- Office management including, the running/upkeep of the office, managing all vendor/building relationships, managing any conflicts/issues, and policy management
- HR assistances to the HR team including onboarding, recruitment, WH&S
- Executive level admin support to the CEO and CFO for travel, accommodation and meeting booking
- Running reports with Excel on costs, headcount, salaries and bonuses
- Assisting with specialised projects
- Drafting office wide communications
- Ad-hoc admin support to the office/management when needed
- Solid administration and organisational skills/experience
- Proactive, mature and positive personality with a desire to take ownership of the office
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Team Assistant / PA or Office Manager
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (essential), Powerpoint, and Access.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail and ability to maintain that in fast paced environment
- Strong time management and multitasking
- High level of confidentiality
The position is currently shortlisting so please don't delay reaching out.