Reporting directly into the CEO and the senior leadership team, this role will be pivotal in the success of this expanding business. It is an exciting opportunity to make the role your own and set up processes and systems to support the wider business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for the CEO
- Coordinating national travel and accommodation for the Directors.
- Drafting correspondence and documentation for 5 Directors.
- Maintaining and managing facilities with suppliers including technology, cleaning, security etc.
- New employee on boarding and maintenance of employee information including personal details, holidays and absences.
- Maintaining physical and electronic filing and databases.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and answering the main telephone.
- Establishing and maintaining policies and processes e.g. mail, company wide electronic communications etc.
Due to the growth of the organisation, they are seeking someone in this position immediately on a temporary contract with this position going permanent for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest, please click Apply Now!