- A friendly and collaborative work environment
- A role involving lots of client interaction * Mentoring from our experienced lawyers
- Opportunity to be part of a growing practice.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in wills + estates law and can confidently draft and amend Wills (including DTTs), powers of attorney and probate and estate administration documentation.
- You pride yourself on your warmth towards your clients and your team members
- You are organised, can prioritise competing responsibilities, and have great attention to detail.
Please click apply now if this would be a role of interest to you