Our client is a rapidly growing, ASX-listed legal services business which has expanded and continued to hire during the pandemic. They are in a great financial position and are looking to grow further this year. They have an excellent culture and collegial work environment. They are based in the Sydney CBD.
This is a part-time, 3 days/week role. The successful candidate will be able to choose which days. The salary is $70k - $75k + super, depending on years of experience, and pro-rata.
The role is not focused on high volume invoice processing but is still quite busy. Invoices need to be investigated and the successful candidate will spend a third of the day on the phone / sending emails to internal and external stakeholders.
The role is managing the end to end AP process for several countries / regions and dealing frequently with overseas stakeholders.
- Manual invoice processing
- Creating purchase orders
- Answering AP queries through the inbox
- Communicating with senior internal stakeholders (such as the CEO and CFO) as well as senior external stakeholders / clients locally and overseas
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers and vendors
- Managing Master Data
- Payment runs in AUD and foreign currency
- Assisting with month-end duties such as reporting, accruals and reconciliations
- 3+ years in an end to end Accounts Payable processing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data at once
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have full working rights in Australia