Our client is a rapidly growing, ASX-listed property & construction business which has expanded and continued to hire during the pandemic. They are in a great financial position and are looking for an AP person to join them on a part-time basis They have an excellent culture and collegial work environment. They are based in the Sydney CBD.
This is a part-time, 2 days/week role. The successful candidate will be able to choose which days. The salary is $65k - $70k package depending on years of experience, and pro-rata.
The role is not focused on high volume invoice processing but Invoices need to be investigated and the successful candidate will need to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Invoice processing
- Creating purchase orders
- Answering AP queries through the inbox
- Communicating with senior internal stakeholders
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers and vendors
- Managing Master Data
- Payment runs in AUD and foreign currency
- Assisting with month-end duties such as reporting, accruals and reconciliations
- 1 year in an Accounts processing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data at once
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have full working rights in Australia