|Job Title:||Payroll Senior|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 17:15|
Great working culture and supportive team! This large and well known Australian organisation in the disability industry is seeking an experienced payroll officer to join their payroll team in this newly created role. This company has new offices, plenty of parking, a great ethos and opportunity for career growth. If you would like to work with an organisation that cares to make a difference in people's lives, this is the role for you!
General duties/skills include but are not limited to:
• Processing fortnight and monthly Payroll for 1,700 staff across a payroll team of 4.
• Working knowledge of FBT tax-free benefits
• Strong eye for detail
• Excellent numeracy
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and priorities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Exchange/Outlook and basic skills in Word
• Minimum five (5) years' experience as an effective pay and benefits administrator (desirable)
Required: A strong working knowledge and understanding of contemporary pay and benefits trends, legislation, policy, processes and initiatives.
This role is to start asap. Please hit 'Apply' and call Sam Philpot on 9775 5912 for more information. Local payroll experience required