Our client is a household name. They're an established business that has seen double digit growth for numerous years, with an even more impressive outlook for the future. The business is in the process of listing on the ASX, which entails exciting opportunities for this role included. The business also prides themselves on being employee-centric and having a culture loved my their people.
Say goodbye to payroll processing! (if you haven't already). This role has a focus on compliance, data, and payroll accounting.
- Oversee a Payroll Officer who will look after processing
- Ensure payroll and tax documents are accurate
- Update general ledger and payroll files
- Prepare accounting files, records, and schedules
- Run relevant reports
- Participate in payroll audits
- Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes
- Work with a high volume of data
- Help with the integration between payroll system and HRM
- Plenty of project works relating ensuring relevant systems communicate efficiently
- 2-3 years Payroll/Compliance/Accounting experience
- Accounting degree is desirable but not essential
- Outstanding communication - able to confidently engage with key stakeholders
- Experience with a known payroll system - Micropay, ADP, Xero, Chris21 etc.
- Keen to pursue a career in Payroll - as the business grows this role will progress into payroll management positions