Payroll Administrator - CBD - Global media co
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator - CBD - Global media co|
|Salary:||Circa $60,000 p.a. plus super|
|Contact Name:||Phillip Pham|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 11:02|
This is an exciting, permanent opportunity to join a well-established global media organisation. It is an ideal position for a talented finance professional (with some existing Payroll experience) to further their Payroll career as well as customer service and stakeholder interaction skills.
Responsibilities (include and not be limited to) :
• Prepare, manage and monitor monthly / off cycle payroll for up to 130+ employees processed by ADP (outsourced provider)
• Prepare / maintain the freelance process arrangements
• Resolve all freelance related payment queries
• ATO compliance (Payroll Tax, Superannuation, PAYG etc), including calculation, GL maintenance, processing returns and payments
• Understand and action manual payroll calculations and terminations
• Payroll reporting and filing
• Setup and maintain payroll records including new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Assisting in payroll projects as required
• Support with internal and external audit and payroll company reviews
About you (what you possess):
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years+ Australian Payroll experience, ideally complimented by strong administration skills and ability to work with the Microsoft Office suite.
Ideally you will be are able to deliver first class customer service and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV.