- Chris21 Experience Essential
- Working from Home Options
You responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Being the Payroll SME and support technology in testing payroll systems upgrades/patches.
- Develop, maintain and deliver system user guides and documentation, checklists, and instructions for the payroll team.
- Work with the Manager to agree on improvements, test and deploy.
- Analyse and develop standard reports as required by the Team or Stakeholders
- Review of monthly Payroll Tax and Superannuation returns
- Ensure systems are setup to ensure compliance with Superannuation, Payroll Tax, and Industrial Agreements
- Prepare reports or data exports to facilitate internal and external audits and be able to explain the data.
- Other duties as required
You will be an experienced Payroll professional have previously worked on the Chris21 system and also a time & attendance system. You will have exceptional knowledge of payroll practices & legislation, awards & EBA interpretation. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of customer service. You will also have the knowledge and ability to develop, maintain and deliver BAU Payroll process documentation and procedures.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara for more information or apply below.