|Job Title:||Payroll Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jade Blackburn|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 23:16|
This newly created Payroll Analyst role will contribute to the ongoing improvement, efficiency, and organisational performance through delivering on key payroll and HR projects, including the implementation of new systems & technology. You will also drive real value throughout the organisation in relation to data driven reporting.
- Involvement within the implementation of a time & attendance system, including integration, troubleshooting, and systems administration
- Develop insightful data analysis and process recommendations
- Reporting on key performance indicators from a payroll & HR perspective (T/O, recruitment, labour costs)
- Develop and map key processes, templates, and policies & procedures within payroll & HR from a systems & data perspective
- Support the wider Payroll & HR team, act as a backup
This opportunity is well suited to a tech savvy Payroll Analyst, with exposure to Kronos Workforce; prior experience in implementations would be very beneficial. Practical and working knowledge of Human Resources processes, systems and technology is also essential.
There is a competitive remuneration on offer, with the office based in South Brisbane with onsite parking available, this is a 2 Year Fixed Term contract.
Please get in touch with Jade Blackburn on 07 3854 3803 for more information, including a detailed position description. Interviews starting next week.