Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain, prepare and process the company fortnightly payroll, end to end payroll of 160 employees.
- Using Sage Micropay and maintaining payroll through a fully integrated time and attendance program, and setting up new employees and data entry of timesheets.
- Prepare and enter expenditure transactions into accounts payable system ensuring ordering, receiving and approval processes are correctly observed.
- Liaise with vendors in relation to queries and outstanding invoices/supplies, complete credit applications
- Processing weekly vendor payment run
- Process termination pays as required and account for them in accordance with the relevant contract, award and taxation legislation.
- Allocate payroll costs to the general ledger system through the fortnightly payroll journals.
- Process monthly reconciliations between payroll and the general ledger.
- Understand and administer the (EBA).
- Understand and administer general company payroll policies.
For more information please contact Sarah on 07 3854 3801 email@example.com or apply below.