Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below:
- Management of senior stakeholders pay, completed on a fortnightly cycle.
- Most of the stakeholders are contractors and are completed manually through operational reports
- End of month accounting tasks including Fixed Asset Maintenance, Balance sheet reconciliations, Prepayments and Accruals
- Extracting data from various areas to establish what the workers are entitled to and calculating rates based off various contributing factors
- Build rapport with senior stakeholders and deal with sensitive data
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are an excellent communicator as you will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders and dealing with any queries. You will be confident in your Excel skills (v look ups, pivot tables and SUMIFS) and have experience in managing the end to end payroll process.
This is a great role in a large well known ASX listed business. If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.