A well-known and respected financial services organisation is seeking a payroll assistant on either a full-time or part-time basis. This business is a household name & has beautiful new offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD. 6-month contract, extension probable.
Working within a finance team of 25 & a payroll team of 2, this newly-created role will assist the payroll manager with all aspects of payroll.
• Assisting with payroll processing for 300 salaried employees - end to end
• Data entry for PAYG and superannuation calculations
• Assisting with sick leave & annual leave calculations
• Assist with reconciliation of sick leave allowances
• Assisting with employee queries
To be considered for this opportunity you must have some exposure to payroll, either as part of an accounts-officer role or as a dedicated payroll officer.
You will have a real interest in payroll and the desire to work hard and further develop your payroll knowledge.
- Option of working full time or part time - school hours available
- Training & support provided on all aspects of payroll
- Work for a well-known brand
- Modern & new offices in the heart of the CBD
- Competitive salary package on offer
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit apply today.