Payroll Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Payroll Data Analyst|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 17:04|
This newly created Payroll Data Analyst role will contribute to the ongoing improvement, efficiency, and organisational performance through delivering on key payroll and HR projects, including the implementation of new systems & technology. You will also drive real value throughout the organisation in relation to data driven reporting.
- Involvement within the implementation of a time & attendance system, including integration, troubleshooting, and systems administration
- Develop insightful data analysis and process recommendations
- Reporting on key performance indicators from a payroll & HR perspective (T/O, recruitment, labour costs)
- Develop and map key processes, templates, and policies & procedures within payroll & HR from a systems & data perspective
- Support the wider Payroll & HR team, act as a backup
This opportunity is well suited to a tech savvy Analyst, ideally with a background in Payroll & HR functions. Expertise within systems and prior experience in implementations would be very beneficial.
There is a competitive remuneration on offer, with the office based in South Brisbane with parking on offer.
Please get in touch with Haydn or Jade for more information, including a detailed position description. Interviews starting next week.
(07) 3854 3805