It offers a fast paced and collaborative culture where everyone is wanting to see the business go from strength to strength. They work hard yet are supportive and give variety in work and opportunities.
This is a newly created position due to growth of the organisation and requires someone to shape the function and establish and streamline processes and procedures. You will have experience across the full payroll function and have been in a management position within a growing organisation.
Reporting into the CFO, your key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing and being involved in the payroll process for c. 600 employees
- Processing full functions of payroll including Payroll Tax, Superannuation payments, payroll reports, workers compensations and changes including awards/conditions, terminations
- Understand the complexity of payroll around rostas, rewards and allowances within mining organisation
- Identifying improvement which can be made to processes and systems in place
- Drafting contracts, taking out references and maintaining sick leave/holiday records
- Challenge current HR processes and contribute to a ‘big picture’ function
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Payroll Manager role payrolling between 500-1000 employees. This is a growing organisation which requires someone who can work in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment. They are seeking a candidate who looks at the bigger picture and can work in a proactive way.