Our client is a wholistic care and service organisation with a focus on aged care, hospitals and community care. Their values guide everything they do, and these ensure they continue to provide a service of healing, hope and nurturing to the people and communities they serve.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of payroll specialists and co-ordinating and managing the timely and accurate processing of the fortnightly payroll for the organisation.
- Developing and implementing proactive, value added payroll and general related initiatives across the Organisation.
- Provide technical related advice on remuneration and benefits.
- Managing all ad-hoc, month end and year end related tasks including reconciliations and reporting.
- Provide and organise training for payroll and facility employees on payroll matters.
- Liaise closely with the Finance and Human Resources teams in meeting deadlines.
- Provide expert advice and interpretation to employees and management regarding issues affecting employee conditions and entitlements consistent with relevant legislation, policies and Procedures, Industrial
- Liaise with HR on Agreement and Award issues.
- Undertake value added initiatives that result in improvements to Payroll and HR generally.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to clients, carers, employees and the organisation.
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal and professional behaviour.
- Be flexible and responsive to meet the needs of the client/s, care team and the demands of the operations of the service.
- Liaise with Human Resources on Agreement and Award issues.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced payroll professional with significant experience working in a Management role overseeing a team and a high volume payroll.
If you have previous experience in a related community or care organisation this will be highly regarded. You will be a natural leader of people and demonstrate empathy in your highly developed communication skills and be sensitive and responsive to all clients. You will be experienced in dealing with a broad range of people with varying skill levels and experience. You will be a champion of change and have a mindset of continuous quality improvement.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org