Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Manage and mentor the payroll team of 3
- Manage the entire payroll process including payroll specific projects
- Process improvement including reviewing policies
- Oversee the adherence to legislative requirements in respect of PAYG, FBT, payroll tax
- Oversee the adherence to relevant industrial award/enterprise agreements (5 EBAs)
You'll have significant Australian payroll experience, from within a large, corporate payroll function, including at least 5 years' of management experience.
This is a fast-paced, challenging, but fun environment. And this role suits someone hungry, energetic and with a genuine passion for managing staff and driving process improvement.
If this sounds like you, hit the "apply" button. Feel free to express your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org