Australian services company is searching for a Payroll Manager to join their team due to a recent resignation. The company environment is quite passionate and close knit but also very fast-paced.
The role is paying $120k - $140k + super based on years of experience and size of previous teams managed.
- Managing a team of seven staff members
- Overseeing end to end payroll processing for 5000 staff
- Processing workers compensation, terminations, redundancies, and leave
- Reporting summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, and leave
- Responding to queries
- Payroll reporting on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc reporting and projects
- Must have managed a team of at least three direct reports
- Must have overseen payroll processing for at least 2500 employees
- Must have at least 10 years of payroll processing experience and excellent communication skills
- Experience with HR3 would be beneficial