As a result of recent changes to group structure and growth, AFF now have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to lead the existing team of three. Reporting into the CFO, this role encompasses all aspects of payroll operations and leadership in payroll compliance, managing the entire payroll function in a broad, hands on management position. This newly created role will join AFF at an exciting time for the group, with lots of Greenfields projects for the Payroll Manager to embark on and truly offers a long term career opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Team leadership, assisting accountabilities and responsibilities according to competencies and development plans, resolving any disputes and encouraging personal development, and a positive and productive work environment
- Oversee all operational payroll processes, including bonuses, terminations, and redundancies, compliance and all associated reporting and reconciliations
- Manage superannuation processing, payroll tax, FBT and leave reports
- Play a key role in the onboarding process, salary reviews
- Provide management reporting and accounting, and other adhoc support to management to aid decision making, such as turnover, FTE figures, data analysis
- Oversee the transition towards a whole of company T&A system, including project scoping and implementation
- Endeavour to bring a true business partnering approach, drive value-add activities
To be considered for this role, 5 years + relevant experience is required within Senior Payroll Officer, Supervisor, or Manager positions, with demonstrated technical payroll experience and up to date knowledge in payroll compliance, awards, and regulations. Experience with payroll projects and system implementations is highly favourable. Excellent communication skills are also required both verbally and written, as this role will build strong external and internal relationships.
In return, you will join a team who demonstrate high standards of integrity, honesty, and fairness, with strong tenor across the organisation and embodying a real passion for the Agriculture industry. There is also a competitive remuneration on offer in line with experience.
Please get in touch for more information, including the full position description.
(07) 3854 3805