Payroll Manager - SAP
|Job Title:||Payroll Manager - SAP|
|Contact Name:||Phillip Pham|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 18:16|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established, leading FMCG business based in Rhodes. Our client are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to lead a team of 3, reporting into the business' Head of Finance.
With the support of a small team of Payroll Officers, you'll be responsible for the delivery of payroll services for c1000 staff staff across Australia, whilst ensuring ongoing adherence to best practice.
You will ensure transfer of payroll to the GL, inc journals, assist in YE processes and ensure compliance with legislation and statutory obligations. Additionally you will ensure SAP and Micropay systems are properly utilised and maintained and identify and take part in Payroll projects to continually improve processes.
• 5 years+ experience in a mid-to-high volume payroll environment. with at least a few years of staff management experience, leading small teams.
• Capable of running end to payroll process in both oversight and hands-on capacity if required due to size of team
• Strong/ intermediate excel required
• Prior experience using SAP ESSENTIAL, further experience with Micropay will be highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Payroll qualifications highly regarded
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV by hitting "apply" or contact Phillip Pham on 02 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's