This well known ASX listed business is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer. Working on a large payroll of 1000+, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, collaborative culture which has excellent opportunities.
The company has excellent employee benefits and is an employer by choice in the Brisbane market.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties will include:
- Maintain in-house time and attendance program
- Employee detail maintenance
- Set up new employees and conduct terminations
- Check international employee VISA rights
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Perform the weekly payment runs to employees
- Process approx. 500 employees, calculating leave, superannuation payments, sickness etc.
- Answer payroll queries from staff
- General Ledger Reconciliations
To be considered for this role you will have experience working on a large payroll being responsible for the end to end process of approx. 500+ employees across multiple awards.
You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy helping out other members of your team when required.
You will have strong experience dealing with various stakeholders across the broader business and have the ability to work autonomously.
Experience with Aurion is highly desirable.
For more information about this role please hit ‘Apply’ or call Tiffany on 07 3854 3802.