|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$35-40 + super hourly|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:16|
This established Australian owned services company is looking for an experienced ADP Payroll officer to join the team on an initial 1-2 month contract. The role will provide a good challenge and opportunity to get hands on with the end to end payroll functions. A 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team is required to add value to the processes and day to day in this role.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll using ADP Payforce
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume high performing payroll position
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Superior written and oral communication.
• Experience in a business with multiple sites all over Australia is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards.
• Certificate or diploma in Payroll would be highly regarded.
Please hit apply without delay. Immediate start.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's