This team is truly great - hiring due to growth and promotions within the team, with fantastic systems and structure which makes work genuinely enjoyable. The organisation offers viable development opportunities within Payroll and elsewhere in the company.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties will include:
- Maintain in-house time and attendance program
- Employee detail maintenance including rate charges, tax information etc
- Set up new employees and conduct terminations
- Liaise with stakeholders across operations and head office
- Perform the fortnightly payment runs to employees
- Answer payroll queries from staff
- General Ledger Reconciliations
You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy helping out other members of your team when required. You will have strong experience dealing with various stakeholders across the broader business and have the ability to work autonomously. Prior knowledge of Aurion would be advantageous but not essential.
For more information about this role please hit ‘Apply’ or call Haydn on 07 3854 3805.