|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Travis Reynolds|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 09:16|
This global services company is looking for an experienced Payroll officer to join the team on a short term 1-month assignment. The role will provide a good challenge and opportunity to get hands on with the end to end payroll functions. Reporting in to the Payroll Manager, a 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team is required to add value to the processes and day to day in this role. You must be experienced using Sage Micropay Meridian and available for an immediate start.
• Full-function payroll duties for ~600+ employees.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll using Meridian
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a high volume high performing payroll position
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Superior written and oral communication.
• Experience in a business with multiple sites all over Australia is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards.
• Certificate or diploma in Payroll would be highly regarded.
Please hit "Apply" or get in contact with Travis Reynolds via email@example.com