Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for the below:
- Work with ADP vendor to process weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll and tax filing.
- Input and maintain employee data in Microsoft AX HRIS system.
- Enter any salary and payroll adjustments, variations and terminations.
- Ensure statutory deductions are made and reported.
- Prepare final payment computation and ensure timely payment.
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of timely and accurate payroll reports and other reports as required.
- Support Superannuation Guarantee legislative changes and company contribution and salary sacrifice submission.
- Establish and maintain employee files.
- Set up all employee vendors and any new P&D suppliers.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent communication skills and be confident in liaising with store managers and retail staff to answer any pay related queries. You will have experience in and end to end role and be confident in managing the full payroll process.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious international retail brand in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
You will need to be available to start within 1 week.