Working at our head office based in Macquarie Park, you will be responsible for delivering payroll services to the ANZ businesses in a timely and professional manner. They have recently transitioned from an outsourced payroll process to an in-house platform using Micropay Meridian.
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- Proactively resolving all payroll enquiries
- Process new starters, terminations and employee master data maintenance (500+ employees)
- Calculate back pay adjustments, terminations and leave accruals
- Knowledge of employment, taxation and superannuation legislation
- Liaison for annual leave and long service leave, ensuring all leave records are up to date
- Ensuring all information, details and payments are accurately processed through our outsourced ADP payroll system
- Understand, interpret and apply relevant award & legislation entitlements across different Australia & New Zealand
- Min. 3 years payroll experience is essential
- Knowledge of employment, taxation and superannuation legislation is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Micropay Meridian is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (V look-ups and Pivot tables)