|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 12:32|
This large, Australian business based in Sydney's CBD is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team. They have a great team culture and flexible working environment.
• Processing fortnightly payroll for Australian employees
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Variance analysis
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume payroll position (i.e. in a large company of 500+ employees)
• Strong/ intermediate excel required
• Prior experience Preceda would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or give Leann Fennelly a call on 02 9775 5903 if you have any questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's