Our client is an Australian market leader and one of the largest suppliers in their market nationally, with a network of 3500 staff across the nation.
They are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Payroll Professional to join a team of 6. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be managing your own state and running end-to-end payroll for all staff in that region.
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 600 staff in Meridian software
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Arrange new starters
You will be an knowledgeable payroll officer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in payroll, strong end-to-end knowledge and a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will have very strong end-to-end payroll knowledge, with the ability to calculate terminations and superannuation payments as well as intermediate Excel skills at a minimum. 1 years' experience using Meridian MicrOpay is essential and ConnX experience is preferrable.