Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Processing both weekly (300) and monthly payroll (900)
- Processing new employee's contracts and terminations (from a payroll perspective)
- Ensuring accurate payroll transactions and payments
- Preparation and timely delivery of pay slips and annual payment summaries
- Managing Superannuation Choice funds for employees
- Managing leave entitlements and payments
- Answering general payroll enquiries, including advice on awards, policies etc.
- Resolving payroll issues
- Employee record maintenance
- Working closely with HR and Finance departments
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have managed the end to end payroll process and be confident in picking up new systems. Ascender or Keypay would be highly desirable but no essential. You will have excellent communication skills and be available to start immediately.
If this sounds like you please click “apply” to submit your CV.