Our client is a well respected and growing services business with a heavy industries client base. Offering a professional, social, and driven culture, this business prides itself on career development opportunities and is experiencing a period of strong growth across Australia.
This newly created role will join the finance team, with a primary focus of providing effective debtor management, administration support to the wider team, and general support for clients.
- On boarding and relationship building with key clients
- Management of debtor accounts, through internal and external approaches, maintaining credit terms and contracts
- Weekly review of ledger, account reconciliations
- Managing cash receipting and allocations for incoming debtor payments
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Work closely with Sales & Payroll to ensure effective management of clients
- GL tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
To be considered for this role the following are required:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Intermediate Excel and Accounting Software skills
- Excellent internal and external Customer Service skills, including phone manner, professional email communication, and strong interpersonal skills