My client is an Australian market leader in a stable and growing industry, located at stunning offices close to the CBD.
They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Payroll professional to join a team of three. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be managing your own division with full autonomy over running end-to-end payroll.
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 600 staff
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Arrange new starters
You will be an knowledgeable payroll officer with a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in payroll, with strong end-to-end knowledge and a dedicated demeanour. As the organisation are seeking a project lead previous experience implementing payroll systems will be necessary.
The successful candidate will have very strong end-to-end payroll knowledge, with the ability to calculate terminations and superannuation payments as well as intermediate Excel skills at a minimum.