An opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll officer to join this busy and high volume payroll team. The role reports to the Payroll Manager and is a full function job. Responsibilities will include:
- Uploading payrolls, weekly, fortnightly and monthly.
- Preparation of documentation surrounding new starters.
- Assisting with administration of payments for Super.
- You'll be involved with interpretation of awards, agreements and contracts as well as processing annual leave and termination calculations.
- Assisting with reconciliations.
- Ad hoc reporting and administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will have many years of experience working in a team on a large payroll. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with internal & external stakeholders and work well in a team. You will have high volume processing experience, prior knowledge using a large ERP would be advantageous.
For more information about this role please call Sarah, or hit 'Apply' and send through your details.