- Maintain in-house time and attendance program
- Employee detail maintenance
- Set up new employees and conduct terminations
- Check international employee VISA rights
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Perform the fortnightly payment runs to employees
- Answer payroll queries from staff
- General Ledger Reconciliations
You will thrive working in a fast paced environment and enjoy helping out other members of your team when required. You will have strong experience dealing with various stakeholders across the broader business and have the ability to work autonomously. Prior knowledge of Aurion would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested please apply.