Is a privately-held construction business, with national operations, a big focus on looking after their staff (staff incentives, team/company building events & other benefits) and with HQ based in the lower north shore.
There is flexibility for this to be a 3-4 day per week pure Payroll position. Or full-time Payroll and Accounts (bank guarantees, job costing or other finance / admin duties).
Reporting into the CFO you will be in charge of preparation, coordination, and end to end processing of the weekly payroll (170+ employees) in accordance with award rates, employment agreements, and company policies.
Additionally, you assist on ad-hoc projects as/when required
About you (what you possess)
- 2 years experience in payroll or bookkeeping
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Exceptional numerical ability and data entry skills, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of relevant Awards and understanding of Payroll processes and associated legislations.