|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Elvira Josifi|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 11:31|
This large, global business based in Macquarie Park (close to the train station) is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team. They have a great team environment and use ADP to manage their payroll. The role is offering $65-70k + super.
• Processing weekly and monthly payroll for Australian employees
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a high volume payroll position (i.e. in a large company of 500+ employees)
• Great attention to detail
• Prior experience using ADP would be an advantage
Interested? Click on "Apply now!" to be considered for this role, or email Elvira Josifi at firstname.lastname@example.org with a referral.