Working within a team of 10 and reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for a mix of monthly/fortnightly/weekly payrolls and have the below key duties:
- Prepare PAYG payments as per legislative requirement on a timely basis.
- Prepare Payroll Tax reconciliation and payment as part of month end process.
- Assist the Senior Payroll Team Lead and Payroll Manager as required.
- Identify and recommend continuous business process improvement of processes, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and issue certificates of service, separation certificates, confirmation of service and earnings letters, STP and RBL forms as required.
- Provide efficient and accurate administration support for all employee information including separations, employee movements, leave and global mobility.
- Import Time and Attendance transactions data file into Oracle.
- Resolve administrative queries and/or tasks from employees and escalate as required.
- Ensure accurate costing of all payroll associated expenditure and where required liaise.
- Process superannuation election forms and maintain / update employee superannuation fund details.
If you have the relevant skill set please click “apply” to submit your CV.