|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$68-70K + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Sharkey|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 17:32|
Join this well known international brand in Retail in a Payroll team of 11. This newly established team and role will provide a good challenge and opportunity to get hands on with the end to end payroll functions. A 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team is required to add value to the processes and day to day in this role.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing weekly and monthly payroll within in a team environment
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume high performing payroll position
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Superior written and oral communication.
• Prior experience using MicrOpay Meridian is essential.
• Experience in a business with multiple sites all over Australia.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Involvement in system implementation or system change desireable
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards relevant to the Fast Food industry
• Certificate or diploma in Payroll would be highly regarded.
Please hit apply without delay.