This position is working in a high volume end to end payroll environment and requires a candidate to have either Chris 21, Aurion, Micropay or Meridian experience and feel confident working with 1 or a number of these systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll processing of 600-1000 employees.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages.
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc projects and process improvements.
Interested? Click on "Apply now!" to be considered for this role, or email call Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 for further information.