|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Elvira Josifi|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 17:15|
This reputable healthcare is seeking a Payroll Officer. This position is paying around $68k + super and is located in the Sydney CBD. The role requires previous end to end payroll processing including involvement with super, tax, reconciliations, and month end. It's a great opportunity for a junior payroll officer looking to progress within his/her career.
• Processing weekly payroll within in a team environment in Preceda
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
The Ideal Candidate:
• Around 1 year experience in a payroll position doing end to end processing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards
Interested or have referrals? Apply now or email Elvira at email@example.com.