Payroll Officer 6-12 Months
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer 6-12 Months|
|Contact Name:||Josephine Sanders|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 15:01|
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll using Technology 1
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Managing the queries inbox
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a high volume high performing payroll position
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Superior written and oral communication.
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards.
• Certificate or diploma in Payroll would be highly regarded.
Please hit apply without delay. If you have any questions please give Josephine Sanders a call on 02 9775 5915.