- Process fortnightly payrun of 2,000 + employees using ADP Payforce
- Maintaining employee files and records
- Work with stakeholders across the business and providing excellent customer service
- Work closely with the finance function in ensuring the accuracy of master data within the Payroll system, cost centres etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of PAYG, superannuation, termination payments as required
- Maintain the accuracy of the payroll and employee self-service system including employee records, hierarchy changes, system improvement opportunities etc
- Deliver various ad hoc business and group reporting requirements
- Drive continuous process improvement opportunities through process realignment, stakeholder coaching etc to minimise the level of manual work required
- Be highly customer focused in delivering and evolving a best practice payroll function
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative to this role. Experience with ADP Payforce is highly desirable.
You will need to be available to start within 2 weeks to be considered for this role.
If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.