|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||CBD location | $75-85k + super|
|Contact Name:||Elvira Josifi|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 14:33|
This reputable global education provider is seeking a Payroll Officer. This position is paying around $70 - $75k + super and is located in the Sydney CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate and social work environment. The position prefers previous experience with Chris21 or iChris.
• Processing fortnightly and monthly payroll within in a team environment in iChris
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Previous experience in a high volume payroll position doing end to end processing
• iChris or Chris21 experience would is highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Involvement in system implementation or system change desirable
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards
• Exposure to NZ payroll is advantageous
Interested or have referrals? Apply now or email Elvira at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's