Our client is an ASX listed organisation with a strong presence in the Brisbane market and an international presence. Working within a large organisation that even in just Australia have operations nationwide, they are at the forefront of their industry.
They have a lot of opportunity for future, longer-term opportunities in their Payroll Team and are looking for highly motivated, customer focused, efficient payroller to assist in the growth of their organisation.
Working in a team of 6, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the end to end payroll function for a number of the business entities.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll processing for 300 employees
- New starters, terminations, annual, long service and sick leave
- Maintaining employee records in accordance with current EBA and awards.
- Review of Time and Attendance
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business
- Responding and resolving all related payroll queries
You will have proven experience in an end to end function. You will have a customer service approach and be looking at ways to automate processes and looking at efficiencies to implement. You will thrive in a changing environment and have multiple system experience to apply to a business that will be going through a ERP implementation within the next 12 months.
If you are interested in this position please hit 'Apply' or call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802