Our client is an ASX listed organisation with a strong presence in the Brisbane market with international operations. Working within a large organisation that even in just Australia have operations nationwide, they are at the forefront of their industry.
Working in a stable and team focused team of 4, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the end to end payroll function for a number of the business entities.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll processing for 500 employees
- New starters, terminations, annual, long service and sick leave
- Maintaining employee records in accordance with current EBA and awards.
- Review of Time and Attendance
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business
- Responding and resolving all related payroll queries
You will have proven experience in an end to end function and experience using Aurion software. You will have a customer service approach, be detailed orientated and highly organised.
Aurion experience is essential
If you are interested in this position please hit 'Apply' or call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802