Payroll Officer - Chris 21
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Chris 21|
|Contact Name:||Josephine Sanders|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 11:46|
Join this well known health care provider in a Payroll team of 4. This is initially a 6 month temporary opportunity with the potential to extend. The role will provide a good challenge and opportunity to get hands on with the end to end payroll functions. A 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team is required to add value to the processes and day to day in this role.
• Data Entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
• Processing end to end weekly and monthly payroll using Micropay Meridian
• Review of the Time & Attendance Data feed
• Leave calculations including parental, long service, annual, sick & workers comp etc.
• Assist with Month end and year end tasks
• Award and EBA interpretation
• Reconciliation of superannuation and payroll tax
• Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a high volume high performing payroll position
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Superior written and oral communication.
• Prior experience using Chris 21 is essential
• Experience in a business with multiple sites all over Australia is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of Payroll and Tax legislation, ideally EBA's and Awards.
• Certificate or diploma in Payroll would be highly regarded.
Please hit apply without delay. If you have any questions please give Josephine Sanders a call on 02 9775 5915.